Here at EQVVS, our passion has always been for our customers. During the current COVID-19 situation, we have kept ahead of the curve to ensure that the health and safety of our customers and employees has always been our top priority. It is with deep concern that we have been reading of companies not taking the health and safety of their employees seriously and in some severe cases putting them at risk.
We want to reassure you that this has always been at the top of our agenda for all staff, be it those working from home or the staff who are currently on the front line in our warehouses.
Listed below are some of the measures we have put in place to ensure employee and customer safety.
• Since the start of the pandemic,we have accommodated any colleagues who have needed to self-isolate for their personal health or that of family members.
• Although the government have said that online retailers can operate normally, we have accommodated any colleagues who have at any point felt that world is unsafe for them at the moment and made coming into work optional during the lockdown.
• We have taken the measures to split our fulfilment team into various sections of the warehouse to ensure social distancing is adhered to at all times.
• All staff are washing their hands every 30 minutes for 20 seconds using anti-bacterial hand wash and throw away paper towels.
• Gloves and hand sanitiser stations are made readily available for all staff and are asked to be worn/used when handling paperwork, products or packaging.
• Our warehouses are deep cleaned every evening once the business is closed.
• Staff working from our warehouses are having their temperature taken before entering the premises to ensure they are within the normal levels.
• Parcel collections are carried out in the same way parcels are delivered, by the courier collecting from a secure contactless pick-up point.
We believe that our staff are the heartbeat of our company and we are willing to accommodate any circumstance to make them feel at ease through this truly difficult time. As a company, we are trying to remain as operational as possible whilst putting health and safety procedures at the forefront of everything we do.
Due to self-isolating, I cannot get to the post office to return my order. Will you still accept it after the 14-day return period passes?
We have extended our returns period to 30 days, so you will have more time to ensure your return is sent back to EQVVS. Please ensure that the product(s) meet our returns policy.
If I place an order with EQVVS, can I expect it to be delivered within the timeframes set?
We are working very closely with our courier partners by requesting daily updates on consignments out for delivery and due to be collected. Should any changes occur, we will update all delivery information immediately.
I have a problem with my order, are your customer service team available to assist?
Yes, we have a team of dedicated customer service agents ready to assist all inquiries. Our team are currently split between working from home and office-based, with those who are office-based working in extremely safe surroundings and following our stringent health and hygiene policy.