Vacancy: Photography Assistant
Employment type: Full Time
Looking for a new challenge in a friendly, fast-paced, fashion environment? We’re looking for a Photography Assistant to join our Lincoln team.
As part of the role you will be working with some of the most sought after premium menswear brands including CP Company, Emporio Armani, Hugo Boss and Barbour.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate and creative Photographer to join our online team to produce high quality imagery for our ecommerce website.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day running of the editing and photography department. Responsibilities will include:
- Editing and retouching product imagery to the highest standard
- Photographing clothing, accessories and footwear for the site including the use of a mannequin
- Organisation and maintenance of the company’s image library
- Preparing of products for photo shoots
- Entering product data onto the website CMS
- Assisting the senior photographer with location/model shoots, including the preparation, assisting lighting and styling of the garments on the model
- All members of the online team are required to help with the fulfilment of orders during busy periods.
Editing: 1 year (Preferred)
Photography: 1 year (Preferred)
Education: Bachelor's (Required)
To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org