Update: we have temporarily extended our returns policy. Customers now have up to 30 days to return items bought online for a refund or exchange.
Decided that an item isn't quite you? We have tried to make returning an item for a refund or exchanging for a different size or product easy.
Return your item(s) for £2.99
(exchanges are free)
- Click ‘Create Return’ below to generate your label via our Royal Mail portal.
- Print your label at home or at your local post office.
- We’ll simply deduct £2.99 from your refund when your items arrive back in our warehouse.
Online Returns & Exchange Policy
You have up to 14 days to decide if you would like to keep the item or return it for an exchange or full refund as long as the item is in unworn condition and able to be re-sold. Simply return the item to us along with the completed returns form which can be found on the back of your delivery note to :
EQVVS Returns Department
280 High Street
We will refund the full cost of the item within 7 working days, but it is your responsibility to pay for the return of the item to store.
Please enquire in store for our Store Returns Policy.
Return Shipping on us By Paypal
Purchased through Paypal and don't want to pay for your returns?
Well now you do not have to thanks to Paypal. For all purchases where Paypal has been used as the payment method, customers can claim the full cost of their return postage quickly and easily, but how does it work?
- Your first step is to simply activate Return Shipping on Us in your PayPal account. This can be done by following this link; https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns
- You have decided to return the product(s) to us and have followed our returns policy accordingly
- You send the return back to us and pay for the postage
- You then create and send a claims form to Paypal, with proof of PayPal purchase and proof of return shipping costs
- Paypal then review your application and approve it accordingly with an aim to sending a refund to your PayPal account within 10 days
Why not set up your account now and take advantage of free returns by Paypal; https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/returns-on-paypal
Should you receive an incorrect item or faulty goods, we will refund the full item price plus delivery and the cost of the return.
- Items must be returned undamaged and in their original packaging with all labels, tags and barcodes attached to the item.
- Any packaging that came with the item must be returned in as new condition ready to be re-sold.
- All items must be returned unworn with no evidence of deodorants aftershaves, make-up or other marks or odours. This condition is strictly enforced.
- For Health and Hygiene Regulations we can not accept the return of underwear or earrings.
- Please note the goods are your responsibility until they are received and signed for by us, you must ensure all items are packaged securely to avoid the possibility of damage during transit.
- Any returned item that does not conform to the above requirements will be subject to a delivery charge to return the item to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Our returns and exchanges policy applies to both full price and sale items.
Returning to our Lincoln Store
You can also drop online orders at the Lincoln Menswear store for processing but please note:
- You must bring along the completed returns form.
- Refunds can not be conducted instantly as items will need to be checked by the returns team, refunds will be processed within 7 working days.
- Your item must comply with all of the return requirements previously stated.
- Unfortunately we are unable to process exchanges in store.
If within 28 days you notice a problem with your item then please contact our customer service team prior to sending the faulty item back, so that we can provide a free returns label. Please make sure you include the following information:
- Your order number
- The faulty item's name and product number
- A description of the fault or a photo if you think it helps show the issue