Update: The health and safety of all our customers means a lot to us so all our returns are currently going through a 48 hour quarantine period before being processed. This means they may take a little longer than usual but we still aim to process all returns within 7 days from the date you sent the item back to us.
Return your item(s) for £2.99
- Click ‘Create Return’ below to generate your label via our Royal Mail portal.
- Print your label at home or at your local post office.
- We’ll simply deduct £2.99 from your refund when your items arrive back in our warehouse.
You have up to 30 days to decide if you would like to keep the item or return it for a refund as long as the item is in unworn condition and able to be re-sold. Simply return the item to us along with the completed returns form which can be found on the back of your delivery note using our Royal Mail £2.99 service or by sending your order to :
EQVVS Returns Department
280 High Street
Your return will be processed within 7 working days. Please allow this time for your refund to appear on your statement. How long will depend on your card issuer.
We’re no longer offering exchanges. If you require a different size or colour of an item, then you'll need to place a new order.
Should you receive an incorrect item or faulty goods, we will refund the full item price plus delivery and the cost of the return.
- Items must be returned undamaged and in their original packaging with all labels, tags and barcodes attached to the item.
- Any packaging that came with the item must be returned in as new condition ready to be re-sold.
- All items must be returned unworn with no evidence of deodorants aftershaves, make-up or other marks or odours. This condition is strictly enforced.
- For Health and Hygiene Regulations we can not accept the return of underwear or earrings.
- Please note the goods are your responsibility until they are received and signed for by us, you must ensure all items are packaged securely to avoid the possibility of damage during transit.
- Any returned item that does not conform to the above requirements will be subject to a delivery charge to return the item to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Our returns policy applies to both full price and sale items.
If within 28 days you notice a problem with your item then please contact our customer service team prior to sending the faulty item back, so that we can provide a free returns label. Please make sure you include the following information:
- Your order number
- The faulty item's name and product number
- A description of the fault or a photo if you think it helps show the issue
Return Shipping on us By Paypal
Purchased through Paypal and don't want to pay for your returns?
Well now you do not have to thanks to Paypal. For all purchases where Paypal has been used as the payment method, customers can claim the full cost of their return postage quickly and easily, but how does it work?
- Your first step is to simply activate Return Shipping on Us in your PayPal account. This can be done by following this link; https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/returns-on-paypal
- You have decided to return the product(s) to us and have followed our returns policy accordingly
- You send the return back to us and pay for the postage
- You then create and send a claims form to Paypal, with proof of PayPal purchase and proof of return shipping costs
- Paypal then review your application and approve it accordingly with an aim to sending a refund to your PayPal account within 10 days
Why not set up your account now and take advantage of free returns by Paypal; https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/returns-on-paypal